Saturday, July 20, 2013

An Update on Life

Well, our lives changed almost 1 month ago, already.


Its true what they say about time moving fast.





Having a baby is pretty much the coolest thing in the world. We have an amazing baby. Everyone always said to us: Get your sleep while you can, you wont get any when you have the baby! And other such "negative" comments. Truthfully, it hasn't been that bad. I think it's been much better than both Zech and I anticipated for two reasons. One, we expected it to be pretty much Hell with the way people were "encouraging" us. Even in a laughing matter, whatever was said usually had a negative connotation to it. Two, we have an amazing baby. He really doesn't fuss unless something is wrong. So when he's crying nonstop, I'm not at the "I'm going to rip my hair out" stage, I'm at the "this poor baby, what can I do to make him feel better" stage.


He's just now beginning to change a little to where he's crying because he prefers to be held a certain way rather than another or because I set him down. So it can only go downhill from here =D


2 weeks ago my dad was able to fly out to spend 5 days with us. And boy was it amazing. I miss him dearly and it was such a joy to see him and for me to see him see his grandson =D



No comments:

Post a Comment