Monday, October 21, 2013

Distant Shores

As cliche as it is, I'm going to say it:

Its been a long time since I've updated you all!

So much has happened that I'm pretty sure it's impossible to write about it all.

But lets just cut to the chase and the main point on this post.

4 Months. My baby is 4 months old! Within this last week he has grown incredibly. Not physically, but intelligibly and I guess a little physically (strength wise!). He is amazing at grabbing things. Once he locks onto what he wants, he goes after it. His favorites: his lamb toy (which I call Lamb-aze, since its a Lamaze branded toy) and water bottles. I'm pretty sure he likes water bottles more. 

He laughs and smiles all the time. My favorite time of day is in the morning when he first wakes up. He's so happy! Also, little baby stretches are the cutest!

2 days ago he rolled all the way over by himself. He was getting pretty close for two weeks, but just couldn't get out from under his arm. Now, he's got it down!

Last weekend we all had colds. I had it first, on a Tuesday (and successfully passed it on to another family and my oral surgeon). Then on that Thursday I had my wisdom teeth removed. Friday Isaac had the cold and by Saturday so did Zech. As horrible as it was to all have colds at the same time, it was an amazing weekend. We literally did nothing. I held ice to my face most of the time, Zech took care of Isaac and we all watched a total of 11 movies over the course of that weekend. 

Other than that, we are all good on this side of things. Day after day we are reminded of how much God loves us and how He provides for us. I will never tire of that feeling.

Now to leave some pictures. I'm so bad at putting them on my computer, so they just get scrambled on here in no apparent order.











No comments:

Post a Comment