Wednesday, February 27, 2013

25 Week Update

Well, I'm not going to be 25 weeks until Friday, but this is close enough ;)

How Far Along: 25 (24 weeks and 5 days)

How Big Is Baby: I have no idea....lol

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Always and only.

Weight Loss or Gain: Whoop! I had an appointment today, so I know the answer! I've gained a total of 7 pounds thus far.

Stretchmarks: Nope. But my skin is super super super dry.

Sleep: Pretty good!

Best Moment This Week: Had my appointment today! The ultrasound they did a few weeks ago looked good. The only thing was that one of his kidneys was just a little bigger than it should be. my OB said that it's very common and 90% of the time it corrects itself. I still need to have another ultrasound just to make sure at 32 weeks.

Movement: Lots and lots =D Not enough to where it's uncomfortable though. (Unless he kicks my bladder. Then I quickly thank God that my bladder wasn't full lol). He definitely like baths. He moves around the most then.

Food Cravings: Not anything out of the ordinary.

Food Aversions: Nope, still going strong I guess.

Belly Button: In.

Miss Anything: Hmm. I miss being able to lean forward and rest my elbows on my knees while in church or watching tv!

Looking Forward to Anything: EVERYTHING! lol I think at the moment I'm looking forward to my next appointment. It's like a physical way to tell how fast time is moving.

Milestones: Lil Isaac was technically present for his first EDGE Awards that his dad and the CLever Pictures team hosted. Its always a great event and very excited. LInked below is their "Premier". I'll add links to the other commercials, etc when they post them up.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhyIJStcyyLJjuZxsag5pngiUszVpDkmk


And from this morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment