Monday, March 11, 2013

Moving! Again!

We are moving! YAY!

First off: I'm very sad. I love our house, I love our landlords, I love our neighbors, I love our neighborhood! I will miss it greatly.

But...God has opened all the doors for this new house and it is clear that this is where He's sending us.

It's on the other side of Ripon, so we'll still be in our great small town (yay!).

It's a duplex, so we'll be renting out the second house for pretty cheap! (Anyone interested, let me know, 2 bed, 1 bath!)

Overall, once we get a renter, our monthly payment will be cheaper than what we are paying now and we get an extra room! It it a 2 bed, 1 bath, with a living room and a family room. Just what we need for our office, music, and books! Zech is excited about the carpet. I'm almost heartbroken that we wont have any more real wood floors....but it will be easier to keep clean in dusty Ripon (at least easier to LOOK clean lol)

Guys, God is so good to us. I know I've mentioned it before: But I don't know why He is, but He sure is. He's provided for us time and time again, especially more recently. No words can express my feelings regarding God and how He "runs" things. 

Excited for what the next two or three weeks will be like trying to pack up and move all our stuff we've acquired in the last 9 months since the last time we moved.  I can definitely say I'm ready to be in this house for at LEAST a couple years. Moving is exhausting ;)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for you guys!!! So many new changes coming for you! God is good! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete