Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Weeks

Today is December 1, 2012.

Today I'm 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

I'm excited that we'll soon be able to tell everyone, and not just family and close friends.

I really want to keep things logged and recorded and mainly: remembered. I've been doing lots of internet searches so far. One thing I've noticed with those who've had multiple pregnancies is a common statement. "I don't remember this from the last time". Either because the symptoms were different, or they legitimately forgot! I don't want to forget. I want to be able to tell my children the most details about their birth, and the 9 months before if possible!

So I'll try to keep a "log" or journal of what happens in my life. So far we aren't doing very well at taking the belly pics!

Warning: If you don't like reading about anything female/pregnancy related....you might not want to read on.... lol I have come to a realization that it's impossible to avoid those normal things when you are trying to log what's going on in your life....you can't just skip parts because they aren't appropriate (though...in my personal opinion, it's definitely appropriate, considering the subject lol).

Since this is my first post, I want to jot down what's happen in the last two months first!

So far: nothing...I don't feel sick or nauseous, I'm not having any crazy cravings, and I can, for the most part, continue my day to day routine without any issues. What I am feeling: tired! Especially in the first couple weeks. This should have been my first clue, as the week before we found out, I had to go to bed at 8:30 a couple nights. Luckily I've been feeling more energetic recently. I've also experienced normal, period like cramps. Another big change (pun intended) is a certain part of my body, that has doubled in size! If it wasn't painful, I'd be more excited! The one and only craving I've had: a hamburger. I don't like hamburgers. I'll eat them if that's whats for dinner...but I have never, ever, sought out a hamburger on my own will. But my amazing husband loves me enough to satisfy my craving and took me to Red Robin. It was the best hamburger of my life.

Ok, enough of that, now for my current status:


How far along are you? 12 Weeks



How big is baby? Lemon



Maternity clothes?  Nope, but my jeans don't really fit that well....



Weight loss or gain?  Neither



Stretchmarks? None!

Sleep? Great! 


Best moment this week? Being able to tell more than just family!!



Any movement? nope



Food cravings? Just the hamburger



Food aversions?  Nope!



Belly button in or out? In



What do you miss? Drinking as much coffee as I'd like to...



What are you looking forward to? Feeling our baby move of course!


Milestones:  We saw our baby this week =D Our insurance doesn't kick in until...today, so we decided to go to this clinic that would do a free sonogram to make sure our baby was ok. It was amazing! We got to see baby and hear the heartbeat (181 bpm). But my favorite thing was seeing Zech's reaction to it. There is no way to describe the look on his face. Pure joy maybe, excitement, and  and a little bit of "it's an alien!" mixed in there. Even once it was over his eyes were just huge with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment