Friday, December 21, 2012

15 Week Update!

How far along are you? 15 Weeks

How big is baby? The size of a "naval orange"

Maternity clothes?  Nope, but I desperately need to start wearing some maternity pants!

Weight loss or gain?  Neither

Stretchmarks? None, but my skin is super dry all the time

Sleep? Great! 

Best moment this week? Ordering my hubby's Christmas gift =D (sorry, nothing baby related!)

Any movement? nope

Food cravings? Nope! Not that I'd call a craving at least!

Food aversions?  Nope!

Belly button in or out? In

What do you miss? Drinking as much coffee as I'd like to...

What are you looking forward to? Feeling our baby move of course!

Milestones:  Nothing too momentous this week? Though I did realize Wednesday that next Christmas...a baby will be there! EEK! That was exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment