Friday, December 21, 2012

Today We Found Out!

October 10, 2012

This morning, we found out that we are having a baby.

I actually kinda knew before this morning, but didn't because I "tricked" myself in not believing it.So Zech and I talked about it last night. So I said I'd take the test in the morning. I took it and it was positive! I hopped in the shower. I heard Zech come in and shut the door. He paused, then asked "What does two lines mean???" I simply said "Yes".

His response:  "Oh my gosh...I'm going to be a dad."

It was awesome lol I think he is more excited than I am. I think partially because I'm still in doubt. I still think that I'm going to resume normal life any minute now.

But...I gotta believe it someday, right?

I'm so excited that God has decided to bless us with pregnancy. Which leads to children and parenting! It'll be a wild ride, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

4 1/2 weeks down ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment