Tuesday, April 30, 2013

33 Weeks!

33 Weeks Already?! Yikes.

How Far Along: 33 weeks (And 4 days)

Weight Loss or Gain: I've gained 15 lbs since my last apt (at 30 weeks).


Stretchmarks: Some, very few and they fade from day to day, sometimes they'll be very noticeable, but then other days they wont be.


Sleep: Ehh! Two nights ago I was wide awake at 1:30 until 4:00. That stank.


Best Moment This Update: 


Movement: Always. Three days ago was the first day little Isaac decided to kick my ribs. That was not fun. But overall it's till pretty pleasant. A few moments a week were it is not comfy, but I still really enjoy feeling him.

Food Cravings: Nope. Just the occasional ice cream. But we all know that's normal for me lol


Food Aversions: Eeh, random things. Sometimes nothing sounds good. And when I mean nothing, I mean nothing. I forced myself to eat yogurt the other day cuz I knew I needed something, but nothing else sounded good.


Belly Button: In and out! Ha! the top portion of my belly button sticks kinda out. But if I lift my belly its back to normal. Yeah...I'm not weird or anything lol


Miss Anything: Being able to cuddle with my hubby during the night. I get super hot so I demand my space...


Looking Forward to Anything: My baby shower is this weekend!


Milestones: Hmm. Not much. I had an ultrasound taken last Tuesday to measure Isaac's kidney. Turns out he has a Dilated Renal Pelvis. They said there really isn't anything to worry about because its very common, but went over what it could be just in case it doesn't correct on its own.

2 comments:

  1. You are so close!! Speaking of baby showers, did you get my package yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, my phone doesn't reply well on here lol. YES! I got it and thank you SO MUCH. I'm so excited to try out the wrap, (and those onesies are so stinking cute!)Thank you so much! I appreciate it a LOT.

      Delete